|Joint Replacement||Arthroscopic Surgery|
Hip joint and knee joint replacements are helping people of all ages live pain- free, active lives.
Arthroscopy is a surgical procedure in which an arthroscope is inserted into a joint.
Apart from management of hip arthritis, our Hip Replacement services include
- Total Hip Replacement THR (for arthritis of the hip joint).
- Revision Total Hip Replacement (for previously failed hip joint surgery)
- Hip Resurfacing
Our Knee services include
- Sports Injuries and arthritis prevention program
- Arthroscopic management of various knee problems
- Stabilisation of the injured knee with ligament reconstruction
- Corrective surgery to control progress of arthritis
- Management of patella (kneecap) problems
- Robotic Assisted Knee Replacement (Mako plasty)
Knee Replacement Services include
- Hemi (half) knee replacement
- Total Knee Replacement TKR
- Revision Total Knee Replacement (for previously failed knee replacement)